Disabled Adaptation Surveys

If you, or someone living with you in your property, has a disability, an adaptation may help you to live more comfortably in your home.

There are different ways to apply for adaptations, depending on whether your home is suitable for change.

All housing adaptations are tailored to meet the individual needs of each particular person but are generally classified into two main categories:

  • ·   Major work such as providing an extension, ground floor toilet or installing a lift
  • ·   Minor work such as fitting a handrail, ramp or shower.

Dependant on a number conditions and circumstances the applicant may be entitled to grants or loans to pay for the works

The aim of the grants system is to provide financial help for those who can least afford to pay for having their home altered or improved.

JDCEL are experts in the compilation and production  of disabled access surveys to satisfy both private and local authority requirements.


Call 07478 333251

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message